Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Love My "Sistaahhh"!!







These photos are from a while ago (1-27-08) but I just rediscovered them recently when I had all my photos printed off the camera. On this day Kelly was writing out some of her Valentine cards for friends at school and her cousins. Katey wanted to make some, too, of course. Kelly was trying to pick the perfect card for each person and as usual, Katey wanted to "help".
I'm not sure how all the kissing got started but Katey was basically attacking Kelly (not unusual for her) with kisses and hugs. She would not stop kissing her "sistaaahhh" (Katey's affection name for Kelly). It was hilarious and Kelly and I were laughing so hard. Usually these moments pass so quickly but Katey kept it up long enough for me to find the camera and snap some shots.
Love these photos because they'll always remind me of how much they really adore each other (and may have to pull them out to remind them when they fight how much they really love each other!! :)



2 comments:

The C-H Family :-) said...

That's so cute! :-) Miss you guys.

jenny said...

I love when I capture the everyday moments...so much better than the usual planned photoshoots which usually end with..."all right I'll buy gum if you'll give me one good smile here!"

Keep on bloggin'...I really enjoy yours!!