Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Katey!




Happy Birthday to me!


Katey and her best buddy Karli at their ballet class the morning of her birthday



Katey and her new Buddy boy. When she woke up on her birthday, she was convinced Buddy returned with Grandma and Grandpa as her birthday present!




Our sweet, little, loud Kaitlyn turned 3 years old last Saturday. I know we say and think this all the time, but seriously... where does the time go??? It seems like so recently I just found out we were expecting again and I was scared to death. After losing the 2nd pregnancy, I was terrified to carry her and prayed every day she would make it full-term. Of course on the lighter side, we thought "she" was a "HE!!" from December until April. Kelly was convinced of course, it was indeed a "she". And as usual, little miss smarty pants (yes I use that term affectionately but if the shoe fits...) was right!

Kaitlyn has filled all of our lives with such abounding joy and laughter. To know her is to love her. She is loud, exhausting, trying, challenging and at the same time, adorable, smart, hilarious, and beautiful. Katey, you are my sweet little miracle girl and Mommy loves you so much. Thank you for teaching me to lighten up and enjoy every day. Happy Birthday Katey!

1 comment:

The C-H Family :-) said...

They are getting so big! Looks like a great time. :-) Miss seeing you guys.