Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I LOVE YOU TREE!

My little miss Kaitlyn is so very funny. Both girls were so excited to get the Christmas tree up and start putting on the ornaments over Thanksgiving weekend. They begged relentlessly until I gave in, even though I was sooo tired. After we were done with round one of decorating, Kaitlyn could not contain her excitement and ran up to the tree squealing, "I love you tree!!" It was the sweetest thing ever and she did it every day for about a week or two. We would ask her each day, Katey have you hugged your tree? She'd say oh yeah, run into the living room and hug her tree, adding a sweet little "i love you tree!". So funny.


2 comments:

Luke said...

That is so cute!!! Katey is growing up so fast. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again!!
Emily

The C-H Family :-) said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing, and happy New Year! :-)