Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here we go!

Okay, here we go! I am very new to this and definitely a self-proclaimed low-tech girl. But going to try this anyway because I love reading and checking other blogs from friends & family and those with similar interests. Will have to figure out how to share this with out-of-town dear friends & family.

Not promising anything but will try to figure out this new world to me of blogging. Hopefully I'll even figure out photos! Please read, enjoy, and post comments. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

It worked. Good for you.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked it and look forward to updates! :) Love ya!!

Toeknee

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Nice work! I recently saw Kim and Jenny's and thought about how nice it would be to do something like this. I like your "life with little girls" name. :)

Anonymous said...

OOPS! That last comment about liking your life with little girls comment was from me, Kelsi.

Anonymous said...

It looks great Lisa!!! I look forward to seeing it updated!
Love, Janet