Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Florida Photos, March 2008



Meeting Cinderella in her castle at the Magic Kingdom, Grandpa, Daddy, and Kelly riding the Dinosaur roller coaster, and Mommy & Kelly on safari




Kelly & Katey building their "pool" in the sand, refusing to leave the beach, "I don't want to go!!!"


















Grandma Reed in Florida at her & Grandpa's mobile home in Palmetto, cruising around the park and lake on the golf cart :)













At the beach with Grandma Herrin, the girls had a blast digging in the sand and looking for shells. They did not want to leave the beach that day! (sorry I cannot get this photo turned around!!!)















2 comments:

The C-H Family :-) said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there. We love you and miss you!

jenny said...

Oh my goodness...it sounded fun talking with you yesterday but SEEING your trip really shows how incredible your trip was. Hope it's been an "easy" transition back to work today.

I am SO glad you have started blogging!...it is such a neat way to connect with long distance family and friends...but even though we're not "long" distance I am excited to keep in touch better this way. And feel free to ask any questions...I've been on blogger almost a year now so even though I'm far from techno savvy I have learned how to at least use this hosting site.

Deeply moved by your line "struggling but striving" to be a Christ follower...my sentiments exactly.