Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Farm

Last Sunday 10/19 the girls and I enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin farm with Aunt Jenny & the boys. This is usually Nana & Papa's annual tradition with the 4 grandkids but since Nana is recovering from surgery at home (Praise GOD!!!), Jenny and I took the kids. It was a beautiful fall day with the leaves changing & fall colors. The 4 cousins rode ponies and bounced along on a hayride, snacked on sugar cookies & popcorn, and picked out their own pumpkins. A very fun afternoon with 5 of my favorite people in the world! :)











1 comment:

jenny said...

Looks like fun! I have sort of fallen off the blog bandwagon but SO enjoyed catching up on yours. It has indeed been moving and inspiring to watch God at work in you mom's life. I can only imagine how hard this has been on you, Jenny and your brother. Glad to see you all are enjoying some "normal" days together.
I am so impressed with the kids performing drama on stage this summer. And it looks like you all enjoyed some great camping dates and cubs games. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures so much!