Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 2008
Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the whole year. I get so excited watching the kids in anticipation of what the day and night bring. This year (and maybe the last several Kim?) we visited my BFF Kim and Katey's BFF Karli with her brothers Kyle and Nick to exchange gifts and visit. Kelly was a good sport as usual, playing with the little girls (or maybe being directed around by them would be a more accurate description). We exchanged our gifts, shot some photos, and had fun catching up. Katey and Karli were too cute dressing up.


Me and my BFF Kim, we've been BFF forever, when we used to write it on our school notebooks and sign it at the bottom of notes passed in the hallway at Westfield and ZBTHS :) This pic was big motivation for me, it is my BEFORE photo and next Cmas Eve I want to be a skinny-minnie just like Kim!

Uncle Tommy with his two nieces plus the long-lost Hilbert (VERY long story). We got to celebrate Cmas Eve at his first house. After church we headed there for pizza, cake, and presents. Very fun night and the girls got their BIG gift from Nana & Papa, the High School Musical Barbie house (oh excuse me, East High, I stand corrected by Kelly as usual!!!). Grammy & Poppy joined us, too. We missed Jenny & family who were celebrating with her in-laws and family.






1 comment:

Kim said...

You look just fine in your picture with me. I am not a skinny minnie, either... Yes, we have been doing the Christmas Eve day thing for atleast 3 years, I think. Kelly was a very good sport being bossed around by two three year old girls! Here's to the BFFs...